Back to top

Student Work Permit

Work Permits

Permits can be dowloaded from website or picked up in Student Relations at Mountain Range. Get permits signed by Student Relations. Work Permits can also be picked up and sigend by the District Human Relations Office.

Document(s)SizeUpload Date
Microsoft Office document icon Age Certificate - Work Permit.doc124 KB07/15/2018