Back to top

Transcript Request

Seniors! Requesting your Transcript is easy

To have your trancript sent to a college follow this two step process:

 1- Go to counseling and get a Purple Transcript Request Form and list the colleges you want to send your trancript to. Make sure to indicate whether you used the common app or the applciation from the colleges webiste by checking the correct box. If you have a letter of recommnedation you would like us to send with the transcript make sure to list the teacher as well.

2- Log in to Naviance, and ad the colleges you want to recieve your trasncipt to your list. You can do this by clicking the college tab at the top of the page, then select "colleges I am applying to" and ad the college. Make sure to check the box "request transcript" for each college you ad. 

Both these steps need to be completed, this gives us YOUR permission to send these documents.

*If you would like a copy of your transcript for your self see your counselor or Ms Ortiz in the counsleing office.