Ms. Burg's Homepage
Welcome to my classroom!
I'm thrilled to be at Mountain Range High School as the newest member of the Social Studies Department. I have a Bachelor of Science in Education from the State University of New York, Fredonia and a Master of Science in Secondary Education from the State University of New York at Cortland . For over thirteen years I have taught high school Social Studies in New York, Vermont, and Colorado. My husband, two sons, and I enjoy hiking, skiing, and camping along the Front Range and beyond.
- Period 1: Planning
- Period 2: US History - C208
- Period 3: US History - C208
- Period 4: Lunch
- Period 5: Economics/Government -C111
- Period 6: Economics/Government - C111
- Period 7: Planning
- Period 8: US History - C208
- Academic Support (Tues./Wed.) - C208
*Office or Room C208 during Planning