PSAT/ National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test
Coming Soon to MRHS
PSAT/ National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (NMSQT)
When is the test offered:
Wednesday October 16th @ 8:00AM *Check-in @7:30AM
How do I register and how much does it cost?
Register w/ Ms. McKinney in the Bookkeeping Office.
Cost: $25 payable to MRHS
Checks must have a Driver's License Number, Date of Birth and a Phone Number on them for the district to process
Why should my student take the PSAT (Practice SAT)?
- Practice a college entrance exam
- Assess your skills in critical reading, math, and writing
- Get specific suggestions on how to improve your skills
- Compare your academic skills with other college-bound students
- Ask colleges to send you information
- Get information about college majors and careers
Enter National Merit Scholarship Corporation competitions- DURING JUNIOR YEAR
For more information on the PSAT/NMSQT visit www.collegeboard.com