Daniels Scholarship Program Application Now Open
High school seniors in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming are encouraged to visit the Daniels Fund website to apply for the Daniels Scholarship Program! The application deadline is November 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. MST.
The Daniels Scholarship Program provides the opportunity for highly motivated students to earn a bachelor’s degree that helps them build a successful career and rewarding life. Daniels Scholars are honest, respectful, self-reliant, and compassionate. They are proud Americans who value our free enterprise system and are prepared to give the world their very best shot.
The Daniels Scholarship is a four-year, annually-renewable scholarship complete with financial and personal support throughout college. It is a “last dollar” scholarship which covers educational expenses, after other financial aid and the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) are applied. Daniels Scholars may attend any nonprofit accredited college or university in the United States. If a scholar chooses to attend one of the Daniels Fund’s 25 partner schools, the Daniels Scholarship will also cover their EFC. For more information about partner schools, visit www.DanielsFund.org/PartnerSchools.
- Be a graduating high school senior in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, or Wyoming
- Be a resident of one of these four states and a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Earn a minimum 3.0 high school GPA (on an unweighted 4.0 scale)
- Earn a minimum SAT Math score of 490 and a minimum Evidence-Based Reading & Writing score of 490, or a minimum ACT score of 18 in each category (writing score not required). Super scoring is not accepted.
- The applicant’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) must have an Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) of $85,000 or less on the 2018 tax return on which the applicant appears. For claimed dependents beyond the applicant, there is an allowance of an additional $5,000 for each dependent not in college and $15,000 for each additional dependent in college full-time during the 2019/2020 academic year.