Class of 2021 News
- March 17, 2021
- Senior Material Check In and Yearbook Distribution - 4/26/21
- Graduation Ceremony Webinar - 5/6/21
- Senior Parade Inforamtion - Wednesday, May 5th
- Senior Communication: May 7, 2021
Graduation Practice and Graduation
- Update, 5-11-21: Graduation is still a go for tomorrow at 7:00 pm at North Stadium. The weather forecast says 56 degrees at 8 pm so I am guessing it will be a bit chilly. Please dress accordingly. Also, please note that with ever changing COVID restrictions, masks are recommended, not required as we will be outside. If you missed the last email with the links to the webinar and slideshow, please click here. We are looking forward to celebrating with you all.
- Graduation Practice and Graduation will both be held on May 12th. We are excited to announce that each graduating senior will be able to have up to 4 guests join them at our graduation ceremony on May 12, 2021 at 7:00pm, held at Adams 12 North Stadium.
- Mountain Range seniors will be provided with 4 guest tickets at our graduation item pick-up on May 12, 2021 from 9:00am - 10:30am. Senior graduation item pick up will be located at the front west side entrance of Mountain Range. Graduating seniors must attend this pick up as they will receive their ordered cap and gowns, graduation programs, and guest graduation tickets. Due to the ongoing need to limit attendance as much as possible, tickets are not transferable, extra tickets CANNOT be shared with other families, and lost tickets will not be replaced, so keep them in a safe place. In person guest attendance is welcome news for all of us and will make our ceremony a much more enjoyable experience for all our graduating seniors. We realize students and families may have more questions. We appreciate your patience as we continue our graduation planning with school district and public health partners and we will continue to provide more information as we have it. We look forward to celebrating the Mountain Range High School Class of 2021.
Social Media Celebrations
- The Class of 2021 Instagram page is featuring seniors and plans for after graduation. If you are interested in being featured on the Class of 2021 page, please put in your submission here.
Send in Scholarship Info
- Find out how to add any scholarships you receive here so we can celebrate your accomplishments at graduation!
College Application Process
Mr. Riccio, one of our counselors, has created this ‘how to” video (College Application Process Through Naviance) to help you apply for colleges, request transcripts, request letters of recommendation and more using the Naviance program. Check it out!! If you still have questions after watching the video, please contact your counselor.
Jostens Graduation Ordering Information
- If you haven't ordered yet:
- Todd Reed
- 1-800-Jostens or 303-341-4269
(Requests will be delayed with summer break. Ms. Nunez will return 7/20/21, and Counselors will return 8/2/21.)
To have your transcript sent to a college follow this two step process:
- Go to counseling and get a Purple Transcript Request Form or Fill out this Google Form and list the college(s) you want to send your transcript to. Make sure to indicate whether you used the common app or the application from the colleges website by checking the correct box. If you have a letter of recommendation you would like us to send with the transcript make sure to list the teacher as well.
- Log in to Naviance, https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=mtnrange and add the colleges you want to receive your transcript to your list. You can do this by clicking the college tab at the top of the page, then select "colleges I am applying to" and add the college. Make sure to check the box "request transcript" for each college you ad.
- Both these steps need to be completed, this gives us YOUR permission to send these documents.
*If you would like a copy of your transcript for yourself see your counselor or Ms. Nunez in the counseling office.