Class of 2021 News
Potential Graduation Date
- Our Potential Graduation date is Wednesday, May 12, 2021.
College Application Process
Mr. Riccio, one of our counselors, has created this ‘how to” video (College Application Process Through Naviance) to help you apply for colleges, request transcripts, request letters of recommendation and more using the Naviance program. Check it out!! If you still have questions after watching the video, please contact your counselor.
- Senior Photos: these were due by 10/16, accepted with $25 late fee through 10/23. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Senior Baby Ads: Early Bird pricing ends 10/20. All materials due by 11/19 -- order at theyearbookcompany.com
- Senior quotes: Due by 11/30 -- Submit here
- Yearbook Purchasing: $70 www.jostensyearbooks.com -- Price increases to $75 after 11/6
- All yearbook information also available here
Jostens Graduation Ordering Information
- Seniors- place your order now before the group order closes and prices change: Graduation Packages and Class Jewelry
- Order now with the code ONLINE60 to get $60 off your jewelry order through December 6, 2020.
- Click here for Jostens informational video.
- Click here to order from Jostens.
- Todd Reed
- 1-800-Jostens or 303-341-4269
To have your transcript sent to a college follow this two step process:
- Go to counseling and get a Purple Transcript Request Form or Fill out this Google Form and list the college(s) you want to send your transcript to. Make sure to indicate whether you used the common app or the application from the colleges website by checking the correct box. If you have a letter of recommendation you would like us to send with the transcript make sure to list the teacher as well.
- Log in to Naviance, https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=mtnrange and add the colleges you want to receive your transcript to your list. You can do this by clicking the college tab at the top of the page, then select "colleges I am applying to" and add the college. Make sure to check the box "request transcript" for each college you ad.
- Both these steps need to be completed, this gives us YOUR permission to send these documents.
*If you would like a copy of your transcript for yourself see your counselor or Ms. Nunez in the counseling office.