Class of 2021 News
Senior Yard Sign
Senior yard signs should have been delivered by a staff member 4/7/21. Signs were delivered to the primary household. If you did not receive a sign, please let us know. Contact Amy Smith via email at email@example.com. The school purchased enough for one sign per senior but we may have some extra. If you are interested in an additional sign (very limited quantities), please contact Reshaun Castro at Reshaun.Castro@adams12.org.
Athletic Signing Day
The Athletic Signing Day will be April 21st. If you have committed to playing a sport at the collegiate level and would like to be included in this day, please email Mr. Gorman at firstname.lastname@example.org and Ms. Mijares at email@example.com
Senior Assembly/Senior Lunch
The Senior Assembly/Senior Lunch will be on April 28th from 11am to 1pm at North Stadium. This event is for seniors only, no parents or guests. Please take a moment to fill out this form if you plan on attending or not. All safety protocols will be followed and masks will be required.
Senior Awards will be on April 28th starting at 6:00 pm. This event is by invitation only and invitations will be sent out by Friday, April 9th. Information regarding this event will be on the invitation.
Prom will be on May 1st. We will run two sessions as we have a limit of 150 students per session. Sessions will be from 7:30pm - 9:15 pm and 9:30pm - 11:00pm. Tickets will go on sale this Friday at 11:00am. All tickets will be presale and no tickets will be purchased at the door. Students may only sign up for one session for contact tracing purposes. This is a senior only event and no guests will be allowed. More Info and Tickets
Senior finals will run April 28th through May 5th. Seniors that are in-person will attend in-person until May 4th with Wednesday, May 5th being an asynchronous.
The Senior Parade will be on May 5th from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. We are hoping to allow families as well as staff to gather along the parade route this year but are still waiting on changes in COVID guidelines.
Senior Textbook/Material Return will be Wednesday, May 5th. Specific details on this will be sent out Monday, April 26th. Please remember that all fees and fines must be paid for graduates to receive their cap and gown.
Graduation Practice and Graduation
Graduation Practice and Graduation will both be held on May 12th. Graduation is currently scheduled for 7:00 pm at North Stadium. We are waiting on final word from Tri-County Health on what both of these events may look like. At this time we are unclear on the number of guests a graduate can have. In a traditional year, seniors are given their cap and gown after graduation practice. We will be operating under those same guidelines until we hear further on whether or not we are allowed to hold graduation practice. Please remember that all fees and fines must be paid for graduates to receive their cap and gown.
Social Media Celebrations
- The Class of 2021 Instagram page is featuring seniors and plans for after graduation. If you are interested in being featured on the Class of 2021 page, please put in your submission here.
Senior Exit Survey
It is that time of year again. You are required to fill out the Senior Exit Survey. You can find this through your Naviance account. Once in, click on my planner (upper right hand corner), click on tasks, then find the task called AD12 12th Senior Exit Survey. It has to be completed no later than April 26th. For questions, please contact your counselor.
Send in Scholarship Info
- Find out how to add any scholarships you receive here so we can celebrate your accomplishments at graduation!
College Application Process
Mr. Riccio, one of our counselors, has created this ‘how to” video (College Application Process Through Naviance) to help you apply for colleges, request transcripts, request letters of recommendation and more using the Naviance program. Check it out!! If you still have questions after watching the video, please contact your counselor.
Jostens Graduation Ordering Information
- If you haven't ordered yet:
- Todd Reed
- 1-800-Jostens or 303-341-4269
To have your transcript sent to a college follow this two step process:
- Go to counseling and get a Purple Transcript Request Form or Fill out this Google Form and list the college(s) you want to send your transcript to. Make sure to indicate whether you used the common app or the application from the colleges website by checking the correct box. If you have a letter of recommendation you would like us to send with the transcript make sure to list the teacher as well.
- Log in to Naviance, https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=mtnrange and add the colleges you want to receive your transcript to your list. You can do this by clicking the college tab at the top of the page, then select "colleges I am applying to" and add the college. Make sure to check the box "request transcript" for each college you ad.
- Both these steps need to be completed, this gives us YOUR permission to send these documents.
*If you would like a copy of your transcript for yourself see your counselor or Ms. Nunez in the counseling office.