Class of 2022 Graduation
- Missed graduation? Watch the recorded live stream here, and visit our Facebook page for all of the photos.
Grad Images took the photos at graduation. Please contact them with questions. It may take about a week after the ceremony for photos to show up.
- (800) 261-2576
- Seniors! Your Adams 12 Google accounts will be disabled after July 5th, 2022, so please use Google Takeout to copy your content from Drive and Mail before then. Click here for directions: bit.ly/AD12takeout (log in to your school account to view
Send in Scholarship Info
- Find out how to add any scholarships you receive here so we can celebrate your accomplishments at graduation!
College Application Process
Mr. Riccio, one of our counselors, has created this ‘how to” video (College Application Process Through Naviance) to help you apply for colleges, request transcripts, request letters of recommendation and more using the Naviance program. Check it out!! If you still have questions after watching the video, please contact your counselor.
Jostens Graduation Ordering Information
To have your transcript sent to a college follow this two step process:
- Go to counseling and get a Purple Transcript Request Form or Fill out this Google Form and list the college(s) you want to send your transcript to. Make sure to indicate whether you used the common app or the application from the colleges website by checking the correct box. If you have a letter of recommendation you would like us to send with the transcript make sure to list the teacher as well.
- Log in to Naviance, https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/auth/login/?hsid=mtnrange and add the colleges you want to receive your transcript to your list. You can do this by clicking the college tab at the top of the page, then select "colleges I am applying to" and add the college. Make sure to check the box "request transcript" for each college you ad.
- Both these steps need to be completed, this gives us YOUR permission to send these documents.
*If you would like a copy of your transcript for yourself see your counselor or Ms. Gina in the counseling office.