Join the High School of Business!
High School of Business™ is designed similarly to a college business administration program, where students take two semesters of a business class each year for four years. Students in High School of Business™ have the opportunity to earn 21 college credits while attending high school.
Mountain Range High School of Business™ is an accelerated high school academic program. Students enrolled in High School of Business™ start college on the first day of high school.
Designed as a college-level Business and Administration Program: Students enrolled in the High School of Business™ program start earning free college credits as a Freshman in high school. Credits are transferable to colleges after the student graduates high school. Students in HSB can earn up to 21 college credits by the time they graduate high school.
Important Dates for Mountain Range High School of Business
- Nov. 2nd: The High School of Business Application process opens.
- Nov. 29th: High School of Business School Tour
- Dec. 2nd: Last due date for all program applications
- Jan. 24th: All candidates will be notified of their acceptance to the High School of Business
- Feb. 24th: Accepted candidates must inform the schools’ program offices of their decision to attend or not attend.
- February 25th: Waitlisted students may be accepted into the High School of Business, depending on the space available.
Important Links and Information
- Tour Date: Wednesday - November 29th, 2023 - 7:45 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Location: Mountain Range High School - Main Entrance
- Students who sign up will receive a tour confirmation with detailed instructions.
- Students need to be dropped off at the Mountain Range High School Main Entrance at 7:45 a.m.
- Students will need to be picked up at the Main Entrance at 9:00 a.m.
- Students will receive breakfast snacks during the tour.
- Students will complete a school and classroom tour.